Houlihan Lokey is pleased to host its Global Industrials Conference on Thursday, May 17, 2018, at the New York Hilton Midtown. This conference is an excellent opportunity to develop relationships and gain insights into the market dynamics and strategies employed within a variety of industrial sectors.
Executives from high-performing industrial companies will showcase their businesses to an audience of more than 600 prospective strategic, financial, and institutional investors and other capital providers.
Company Presentations: Highly successful private and public industrials companies will present overviews of their respective business models and growth strategies.
Panel Discussions: Topical, in-depth panel discussions will feature speakers from domestic and international industrials players, capital providers, and financial investors.
Sector Overviews: Houlihan Lokey industry bankers will present detailed overviews of the represented industries, featuring characteristics, trends, and opportunities.
One-on-One Meetings: Targeted, one-on-one breakout sessions with presenting companies may be arranged by request/invitation.
- Senior executives from highly successful private and public industrial companies
- Private equity and hedge fund investors with relevant industry experience and knowledge
- Institutional investors, including mutual funds as well as mezzanine, and senior debt providers
- Network with more than 600 prospective financial, institutional, and strategic investors and other capital providers
- Interact and develop new relationships with industry experts and thought leaders
- Discuss strategies for creating value for stakeholders
- Get a time-efficient pulse check on the state of the market and other current issues
Industry Sectors Represented
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building Products & Materials
- Capital Goods/Diversified
- Industrial Distribution
- Industrial Services: Engineering & Construction
- Industrial Services: Environmental
- Industrial Services: Testing, Inspection, Certification & Compliance
- Industrial Technologies
- Metals & Engineered Materials
- Oilfield Services & Equipment
- Packaging, Plastics & Paper
- Security & Building Technologies